you are here  >  home  >  Company  >  music licensing

This area is designed for professionals who license music for advertising, television programs, movies, and new media. When you are looking for that perfect song to accompany your commercials, television program, movie, or new media product, this is the place.

To license sound recordings from Clubasic Records, you maybe need to pay a licensing fee that is dependent upon the terms by which you would like to use the music. In addition, you must obtain permission from the publisher of the song, and depending upon the type of usage intended, you may have to receive permission from, and/or pay additional fees to, some or all of the following: unions, collective bargaining associations, and other third party guilds or federations. We provide the names of the music publishers where possible. As music publisher information may change from time to time, we do not assure the accuracy of our music publisher information.

To request licensing of any artist's in the catalog just press here or email us at:

(Please be sure to specify the artist's name and song title/vers)

© Copyright 1997-2019 Clubasic, all rights reserved. Page procesed on 0.0 seconds.
User Agreement - Terms & Conditions - Privacy Policy - Art